Welcome to Arihant Abode

Arihant Buildcon has launched its most awaited project Arihant Abode in Noida Extension. It is a most beautiful residential project launched in Noida. Arihant Abode is categorized under the luxury class. Pinned in sector 10 Greater Noida West this project is building on 130 meters wide Noida-Greater Noida link road. All features are beautifully customized and exclusively made for home buyers. The fiber optic data network will offer a high-speed internet facility. This project includes 11 high-rise towers and every tower consists of 22 floors. 80% of the total area will be filled with greenery. The remaining 20% area will be used for construction. The builder is utilizing an Aluminum Framework or Mivan technology and RCC framework for the construction. The project best fits the modern needs of smart buyers. Social infrastructures like banks, hotels, hospitals, schools, colleges, cafes, shopping malls, etc. are also available in the vicinity. It will be a Zero Garbage Society because whole garbage will be recycled into manure by the OWC composting machine.

Arihant Abode is offering 2bhk and 3bhk luxury apartments in multiple sizes varying from 1020 square feet to 1270 square feet. Residents will also enjoy an Elevated clubhouse and swimming pool which gives a modern touch to its residents. Furthermore, indoor-outdoor games, rainwater harvesting, gymnasium, soft water supply, 100% power backup, amphitheater, jogging track, kids pool, kids playing area, playschool, senior citizen seating, and CCTV security surveillance will be available to residents. Hence, this project will be furnished with lavish amenities. Arihant Abode Greater Noida West has excellent connectivity to Delhi-NCR via Nh-24, the Noida- Greater Noida link road, the FNG Expressway, and DND corridors. Residents may enjoy hassle-free transportation Apart from the vicinity of Sector 16, and City Center Metro Stations because the proposed metro station will be within walking distance of the project. To relish living with peace and ease, Arihant Abode in Noida Extension is the best destination for home buyers.

money bag

71.40 LAKH*


2/3 BHK


1020 - 1270

Sq. ft.
green city


Starting Soon

Project Highlights

  • 2/3 BHK Luxury Apartments
  • Only 4 Units Per Floor
  • Free Club Membership, Power Backup, EEC, PLC
  • Easy Connectivity to Noida and NH- 24
  • Elevated Clubhouse and Swimming Pool
  • Proposed Metro Station at Walking Distance
  • Zero-Garbage Society
  • A Double-Height Entrance Lobby for Each Tower
  • Aluminum Formwork Construction Technology


  • pool

    Swimming Pool

  • fire

    Fire Systems

  • play

    Play Area

  • club

    Club House

  • car

    Car Parking

  • shopping

    Retail Shops

  • power

    24/7 Power

  • lift


  • water

    24/7 Water

Floor Plan & Details

Call Now